1. GENERAL INFORMATION
We confirm that the Data Controller’s website visitors’ data will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable European Union and Republic of Lithuania legislation and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about website visitors from loss, unauthorised use and alteration.
Persons under the age of 18 may not submit any personal data through our website. If you are a person under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardians before providing personal information.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be understood as they are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Name, surname, phone number, email address, delivery address, company details.
You may choose to provide us with this information, but failure to do so may result in your being prevented from using our online shopping service.
Other information we collect relates to cookies. Read chapter 8.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
● to register you in order to use our online purchasing service;
● for payment of the shopping basket via the external banking provider of your choice;
● for direct marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, delivering tailored promotional advertisements and sending notifications about promotions, evaluating and analysing our market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion about products and services and organising customer surveys);
● to find out how people use our online services so that we can improve them and develop new content, products and services;
in other ways with your consent.
4. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We undertake not to pass on your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
● is your consent to the disclosure of personal data;
● to our partners who provide delivery or other services you have requested. We will only provide these service providers with as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform the specific service;
● to law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorised use and alteration. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all the information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. We remind you that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will keep your data for 10 years after the last day you use our services or content. After this period, the data will be deleted so that it cannot be reproduced.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
The data subject whose data is processed in the course of the Data Controller’s activities has the following rights:
● to know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
● to know your data and how they are processed (right of access);
● require the rectification or, taking into account the purposes of the processing of the personal data, the completion of incomplete personal data (right to rectification);
● to erase your data or to stop the processing of your data (except for storage) (right to erasure and right to be forgotten);
● has the right to require the Data Controller to restrict the processing of personal data on one of the legitimate grounds (right to restrict);
● have the right to data portability (right to portability);
● to object to the processing of personal data when such data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in relation to such direct marketing;
● contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate in the event of a personal data protection breach;
● withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
The Data Subject shall have the right to submit a request in writing to the Data Controller in one of the following ways in relation to the processing of personal data:
a) by physical delivery (see “Contact”);
(b) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The controller shall respond to such a request within one month of the date of the request at the latest, and shall carry out or refuse to carry out the actions specified in the request. If necessary, the period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. The Data Controller may refuse to allow data subjects to exercise the rights listed above, except for the refusal to process personal data by direct marketing, where, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation, and detection of crimes, breaches of professional or professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party banners, links to their websites and services, which are not under the Control of the Data Controller. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services that you use.
9. HOW TO DELETE COOKIES